Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rant time

So my ex-coworkers and I had an interesting joke... They hate anything with needles especially a needle needed for blood work. I on the other hand couldn't care less. Take as much as you want. All I ask is DO NOT MAKE ME PEE IN A CUP. Ever since I was little I have not been able to do so. I can chug bottles of water and still won't go. I think this practice of peeing a cup was clearly discovered by a man. No woman in their right mind would believe that sitting down and putting something between your legs (which lets face it most women do not usually deal with when they are in the bathroom) is a normal experience. My dad has informed me that I have hated doing this (and to some extent it traumatizes me) every time. So my new job is starting which means they have to do a drug test. Alas that means peeing in a cup. 3 bottles of water half a bottle of zero-ade and I still can't go. They were totally making fun of me. I found it amusing, and frustrating. Finally, I'm able to do what I need to do but it took me almost an hour. I'm sitting there doing jumping jacks in the bathroom walking in the bathroom, still no luck. I don't know if this is something I should practice at home, which is ridiculous in and of itself or just keep dealing with the frustration. I'm sure one of these days I'll figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. I think that the fact that you are considering practicing peeing in a cup at home is more troubling than your difficulty to do the deed on demand. I mean, would you then have to start listing "Cup Peeing" as a a hobby on dating sites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if it helps me find a man why not... Lately it seems like I need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete