Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So It's been a long time...
I got myself into trouble 2 years ago I posted on the blog something, took it down, and lost a bunch of friends in the process.  My feeling at this point is oh well.  So my life is amusing and ridiculous. 
1. I worked Xmas.  Its a very odd feeling walking from one place to another in the morning and there was no one was around.  Usually on my way to work I'm surrounded by people and its hard to cross the main st.  Xmas was great periodically.  Work went from boring to insane.  One of the saddest experiences I've ever had I got called to the ER a pt had passed away and her sister needed support.  I went down there.  Towards the end of the time she kissed her sister on the forehead said goodbye and walked away.  I almost burst into tears right then and there.  The other factor was that although I am a religious Jew I'm still a firm believer in Murphy's law.  You can call it Karma, you can call it bad luck, me I just think of it as Murphy's law.  Generally working in the medical field means that your day is supremely busy and insane.  If it's quiet you never use the "q word" (So another realization there are multiple words you don't use depending on the situation the c word (commitment) the M word (marriage) the L word (Love))  if you use the q word all hell breaks loose.  Case in point is the previous example with the sweet older woman saying goodbye.  Although I was proud of myself I was able to assist. 
2. I am now running an a capella group.  I've become the musical dictator or benevolent despot, or something about a mugwhump (per a friend I wish I knew what a mugwhump was)  I've gotten better musically, even better rhythmically.  (Bm Bm BM!) 
So I'm going to try restarting this.  Lets see what happens.
Love Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment